In the spirit of generosity, we’re sharing our knowledge this holiday. I’ve asked people to share something they know, something that they wish someone had told them along the way, something that would have given them a hand up. I hope that somewhere in here there is just the nugget you’re looking for, that special something that will get you out of the quicksand or spark that creative fire.
How-Tos that Have Helped Me
There are some people in the blogosphere who consistently give a hands-up. Here are some wise how-to posts that offer great advice on some difficult growing edges.
- How to Stay Connected When Your Number of Connections Grow by Pamela Slim (I emailed Pam this question after the World Domination Summit and she wrote this post in response – and I shared it on the podcast this year too because Pam offers so many good tips!)
- Why Meditate? by Susan Piver
- Nathalie Lussier has a great library of techy how to videos.
- Beginners Guitar with UKGuitarGirl
Thank you to everyone who shared a post for this Hands-Up How-To Event. I celebrate your generosity and spirit this holiday season. Here are the links.
- Hands-up How to Practice Forgiveness from Joy
- Hands-up How to Heal an Ouch that Matters from Alma
- Hands-up How to Make a Fun Personalized Gift Box from Lisa
- Hands-up How to Make Your Own Laundry Detergent and Household Cleaners from Amanda
- Hands-up How to Establish a Meditation Practice from Glenda
- Hands-up How to Make the Ask from Tanya
- Hands-up How to Start a Podcast from Jamie
- Hands-up How to Get Published from Cindi
Have a Hands-Up How-To You’d Like to Share?
If you’re just discovering this project and would like to contribute a Hands-Up How-To post, feel free to add your link below. Remember to make it a how-to about something you really know would have made a difference if someone had shared with you. And please be sure to use a direct link to the appropriate post.
The more the merrier!