This week’s guest: Ali Edwards, designer, blogger and author
Ali Edwards’ passion resides in that very special place where the stories and images of life intersect.
Designer, blogger, author, wife and mother of two, Ali is well known for capturing everyday life with photos and words and creating scrapbooks from those moments that often pass by in an instant.
“I started scrapbooking in 2002 as a way to organize all the stuff I collected after the birth of my son. It has become so much more than an organizational process for me. Through the techniques of photography and personal storytelling I have discovered my voice. My hope is that by sharing the stories of my life and the methods I use to document our days, others will feel inspired and encouraged to record their own.”
Since embarking on this creative career, Ali has written four books about scrapbooking, authored a popular monthly column for Creating Keepsakes magazine, conducted workshops around the country, internationally, and online, and currently designs digital scrapbooking products for Designer Digitals and stamps for Technique Tuesday.
- I mention the episode with Shona Cole and how she used the submission deadlines for Somerset Publications to inspire her.
- Today is the launch of the Sparkles e-course!
- Ali mentioned what a day looks like for her and her family.
Subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie…
- You can subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie here and also on iTunes here (Note: this link will ask to access your iTunes and then take you to the podcast. You can also simply open iTunes and search for “Creative Living with Jamie)
Connect to Creative Living with Jamie…
- You can email your feedback, questions and suggestions to Jamie.
- NEW! You can also call and leave your thoughts on our guest line at (512) 827-0505 ext 8766.
- This podcast was edited by Shannon Ridler, find out more about her podcasting see here.