This podcast is 24:02.
This week’s guest: Britt Bravo, blogger, podcaster and social media coach
Britt Bravo is a blogger, podcaster, and social media coach who believes using social media should be fun. She’s also a creative career consultant who loves to help people discover their joyful work and make the time to do it. She loves to collage, bake cupcakes, write letters, interview big visionaries, and bring groups of people together, online and offline.
- I talk about returning my visit with my sister Suzie the Foodie.
- I mentioned that Suzie is a contributor to Your Creative Spark.
- Britt mentioned Sharon Salzberg.
- Britt talked about the powerful impact of taking part in Leah Piken Kolidas’ Art Every Day month.
- Britt mentioned studying visual journaling with Lisa Sonora Beam, who has also been a guest on this program.
- Britt is a fan of Sark’s concept of micromovements.
- She did some work for TechSoup and NetSquared.
- I mention Vision Cards.
- You can download Jennifer Louden’s new e-book, Stepping into Your She-ro’s Journey, for free here.
Subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie…
- You can subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie here and also on iTunes here (Note: this link will ask to access your iTunes and then take you to the podcast. You can also simply open iTunes and search for “Creative Living with Jamie)
Connect to Creative Living with Jamie…
- You can email your feedback, questions and suggestions to Jamie.
- NEW! You can also call and leave your thoughts on our guest line at (512) 827-0505 ext 8766.
- This podcast was edited by Shannon Ridler, find out more about her podcasting see here.