This week’s guests: Creators of the Dancing in the Fire e-course
E-course: Dancing in the Fire
Courtney Pearce is a yoga instructor. Graduate from Appalachian State with a BS in Health Promotions. creator of YogaG33k.com and a social media strategist helping nonprofits and small businesses market themselves in the health & wellness field. Find her on Twitter @Yogatw33t.
Eliza Lynn Tobin is a writer, yoga teacher and artist, whose work is inspired by the life-affirming practice of yoga. She is the creator of Art Asana, an online place where she enjoys helping yoga lovers live their yoga more creatively. She is also a co-creator (along with Courtney Pearce) of a 30 journey through yoga and art, called Dancing in the Fire. Connect with her on twitter @elizatobin or on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/artasana
- I mentioned starting Creative Living TV.
- I mentioned Artful Blogging.
- I talked about the Video Luv Contest.
Subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie…
- You can subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie here and also on iTunes here (Note: this link will ask to access your iTunes and then take you to the podcast. You can also simply open iTunes and search for “Creative Living with Jamie”
Connect to Creative Living with Jamie…
- You can email your feedback, questions and suggestions to Jamie.
- NEW! You can also call and leave your thoughts on our guest line at (512) 827-0505 ext 8766.
- This podcast was edited by Shannon Ridler, find out more about her podcasting see here.