This week’s guest: Cynthia Morris, writer and coach
Cynthia Morris helps writers, artists and entrepreneurs make their brilliant ideas a reality. A certified coach for over twelve years, Cynthia leads writing and creativity workshops in Europe and the US. Cynthia has authored several e-guides on writing and creative travel as well as over 600 articles on the creative process. She’s written a historical novel set in Paris and loves to play with photography, illustration and video. Get free inspiration from Cynthia’s videos, Juju Infusion, and her newsletter, Impulses, at www.originalimpulse.com.
- I mentioned the new and tender Creative Living TV and its contributors, Goddess Leonie, Christine Mason Miller, Andrea Schroeder, Kimberly Wilson and soon, Connie Hozvicka.
- Cynthia completed her coach training at the Coaches Training Institute (CTI).
- Cynthia took inspiration from Sara Midda’s South of France: A Sketchbook.
- You can find Cynthia’s ebook, “Go for it: Leading Tours for Fun and Profit” here.
- She also mentioned her Creative Tookit for the Traveler.
- Cynthia mentioned running a workshop with Heather Stimmler-Hall of Secrets of Paris.
- She also mentioned her upcoming Curious Paris excursion. You can find out more here.
- I mentioned that Maryann K was the winner of my Video Luv contest. She has one Sparkles, Soul Reflections, Your Creative Spark, The Wishcasting Journal and a creative breakthrough session with me.
Subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie…
- You can subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie here and also on iTunes here (Note: this link will ask to access your iTunes and then take you to the podcast. You can also simply open iTunes and search for “Creative Living with Jamie)
Connect to Creative Living with Jamie…
- You can email your feedback, questions and suggestions to Jamie.
- NEW! You can also call and leave your thoughts on our guest line at (512) 827-0505 ext 8766.
- This podcast was edited by Shannon Ridler, find out more about her podcasting see here.