This podcast is 28:37.
This week’s guest: Jill Badonsky, artist and founder of Kaizen-Muse Creativity Coaching
- The Muse Is In: An Owner’s Manual to Your Creativity
- The Awe-manac: A Daily Dose of Wonder
- The Nine Modern Day Muses (and a Bodyguard) Third Edition
Jill Badonsky, M.Ed. is founder and director of Kaizen-Muse Creativity Coaching Certification Training program and has been a creative consultant since 1997. She is an internationally recognized workshop leader and author of three books on the creative process including her most recent, The Muse is In: An Owner’s Manual for Your Creativity.(Running Press) She is an artist and performance poet. You can find her at www.themuseisin.com and www.kaizenmuse.com
People and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast…
- Sunny Schlenger
- The Next Chapter
- Soul Coaching by Denise Linn
- The Joy Diet by Martha Beck
- 12 Secrets of Highly Creative Women by Gail McMeekin, who has been a guest on this show
- Wreck this Journal by Keri Smith, who has been a guest on this show
- The Enneagram
- One Small Step Can Change Your Life by Robert Maurer
Join the Creative Living with Jamie Transcription Team!
For more details and to become a part of the Creative Living with Jamie Transcription Team, click here.
Subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie…
- You can subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie here and also on iTunes here (Note: this link will ask to access your iTunes and then take you to the podcast. You can also simply open iTunes and search for “Creative Living with Jamie)
Connect to Creative Living with Jamie…
- You can email your feedback, questions and suggestions to Jamie.
- You can also call and leave your thoughts on our guest line at (512) 827-0505 ext 8766.
This podcast was edited by Shannon Ridler, find out more about her podcasting see here