This week’s guest: Kate Robertson, mixed media artist
Special Price: Kate’s How to Get Your Creative Mojo e-book is just $7.99 until July 15th
Kate Robertson is a Kaizen-Muse Creativity Coach, a Modern Day Muse Group Facilitator and author of the e-book How To Get Your Creative Mojo Back. A self-taught mixed media artist, Kate is also a weaver, spinner and author of the popular blog The Queen of Creativity. Creativity has always been a big part of her life. The form of that creativity has changed from sewing to weaving and spinning and now writing and art, but the desire to create is always there. She can’t imagine a life without creating.
People and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast:
- Last week’s episode about embracing contradictions
- Me on Twitter and Facebook
- A picture of our backyard when we moved in (and how it is now)
- Refuse to Choose!: Use All of Your Interests, Passions, and Hobbies to Create the Life and Career of Your Dreams
- Connie Hozvicka’s Paint Fearless course: Big
- The Friendly Giant
Subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie…
- You can subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie here and also on iTunes here (Note: this link will ask to access your iTunes and then take you to the podcast. You can also simply open iTunes and search for “Creative Living with Jamie)
Connect to Creative Living with Jamie…
- You can email your feedback, questions and suggestions to Jamie.
- You can also call and leave your thoughts on our guest line at (512) 827-0505 ext 8766.
This podcast was edited by Shannon Ridler, find out more about her podcasting see here