This week’s guest: Marjorie Malcolm, dance teacher and choreographer
Artist Profile: Marjorie Malcolm Profile on the Barrie Arts Network
I am a dance teacher and choreographer. I have the great privilege of working at the Cingolani Academy in Barrie. Dance classes for all age groups and levels. I have choreographed works in all genres. Ballet, pointe, tap, jazz, contemporary, lyrical, and musical theatre. I am also a certified Zumba instructor (ZIN).
People and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast:
- Paris slideshow
- Tanya Geisler
- Jennifer Lee
- Jennifer Louden’s Creating Your Own Mastermind Group class
- Marjorie’s CanCan at Casinorama
- Glee and Smash
- Ballet methods: the Cecchetti Method and Royal Academy
- My sisters, Suzie and Shannon
Subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie…
- You can subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie here and also on iTunes here (Note: this link will ask to access your iTunes and then take you to the podcast. You can also simply open iTunes and search for “Creative Living with Jamie)
Connect to Creative Living with Jamie…
- You can email your feedback, questions and suggestions to Jamie.
- You can also call and leave your thoughts on our guest line at (512) 827-0505 ext 8766.
This podcast was edited by Shannon Ridler, find out more about her podcasting see here