This week’s guest: Melissa Dinwiddie, artist, writer, performer and inspirationalist
For Podcast Listeners: Get Melissa’s 10 Rules for the Creative Sandbox here. (Pssst… the password is ‘creativeliving’).
Melissa Dinwiddie is an artist, writer, performer and inspirationalist, on a mission to empower people to follow their own creative callings. She coaches and consults with individuals and groups and leads creativity workshops and retreats in inspiring locations around the world as well as online. Through her partner project with Cory Huff, ArtEmpowers.Me, Melissa helps artists to deprogram themselves of the “starving artist” mindset and learn to thrive from their art. You can find Melissa at Living A Creative Life, Playing Around Workshops, and Melissa Sings.
People and resources mentioned in this week’s podcast:
- World Domination Summit
- Amy Sedgwick
- Art Picnic
- Susan Piver
- Chris Guillebeau, and Chris on the show
- Tara Mohr and Tara on the show
- Impact Self-Defense
- Creative Living Adventure in Sedona: Camp Savvy
- Circe’s Circle
- Full Moon Dreamboards
- November’s Creativity Coffee Resources
Join the Creative Living with Jamie Transcription Team!
For more details and to become a part of the Creative Living with Jamie Transcription Team, click here.
Subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie…
- You can subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie here and also on iTunes here (Note: this link will ask to access your iTunes and then take you to the podcast. You can also simply open iTunes and search for “Creative Living with Jamie)
Connect to Creative Living with Jamie…
- You can email your feedback, questions and suggestions to Jamie.
- You can also call and leave your thoughts on our guest line at (512) 827-0505 ext 8766.
This podcast was edited by Shannon Ridler, find out more about her podcasting see here