This podcast is 34:26.
This week’s guest: Shannon Ridler, the Movie Moxie (and my littlest sister)
Website: Movie Moxie
Facebook: Movie Moxie on Facebook
Movie Moxie Podcast: Movie Moxie Podcast
Hexed: Sisterhood of the Supernatural Podcast: TV Podcast
Before the Dawn Podcast: Before the Dawn: A Twilight Podcast
Podcast Editing: Podcast & Editing Home Base
Shannon Ridler, aka Shannon the Movie Moxie is a writer, podcaster, vlogger and film lover. Proudly spreading the word on Canadian, foreign, independent film and enthusiastically enjoying everything from blockbusters to genre film and beyond. Her website Movie Moxie is a home for spoiler-free film reviews, Toronto’s weekly film releases and film festival coverage. All news, views & reviews are 100% spoiler-free.
- In the intro, I mention The Work of Byron Katie.
- I mention that Shannon is the editor of the podcast.
- You can sign up for Shannon’s newsletter here.
- Shannon has put together a list of inspiring films, specially for Creative Living with Jamie listeners.
- Shannon mentioned how when she watched werewolf movies, she wanted to watch all of them. Check out her Wolfathon.
- Shannon learns languages from The Radio Lingua Network.
- We talked about the amazing impact of StrengthsFinder 2.0.
- Shannon mentioned listening to BBC NewsPod.
- I’m taking part in Shannon’s Book to Film Club.
Subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie…
- You can subscribe to Creative Living with Jamie here and also on iTunes here (Note: this link will ask to access your iTunes and then take you to the podcast. You can also simply open iTunes and search for “Creative Living with Jamie)
Connect to Creative Living with Jamie…
- You can email your feedback, questions and suggestions to Jamie.
- NEW! You can also call and leave your thoughts on our guest line at (512) 827-0505 ext 8766.
- This podcast was edited by Shannon Ridler, find out more about her podcasting see here.