It’s very interesting to me that my last couple of boards have had larger and fewer pictures than usual. Right now that is feeling like clarity and focus and that feels good. I also notice that I feel distressed when an animal guide hasn’t shown up for the month. I need more National Geographics!
What I see in my dreamboard… What are the desires lying deep within, under the snow…
- Wildness and rebellion
- A strong sense of self
- Creative space
- Creative expression
- Forward momentum
What is my dreamboard telling me…
- Continue to work on “a place for everything.”
- Trust your path.
- Keep it simple and focused.
- Immerse yourself in your creative work.
- Do the work.
- Don’t be afraid to go it alone.
- In fact, you’re not alone. Keep in communication with the Universe. When you ask “what’s next?” that’s who to ask.
- Get out – both outside and out to inspiring places.
Share your dreamboard here. To learn how to make a dreamboard with intention and intuition, join the Studio and gain access to my free dreamboard workshop!