It’s been magical to create this dreamboard, guided by my intuition, under the Full Sturgeon Moon. Because of my mom’s passing, last month was the first time in years that I didn’t make a dreamboard and my heart missed it. Coming back to the practice I see how much it brings to my life, how it connects me to my self and to my inner guidance system in a deep, deep way.
As I return to the practice, I find myself blessed with the return of the turtle! I’ve just spent one day with her staring me right in the eye from her spot above my computer and I can already feel her power. I’ve gone through major cycles where the turtle was a constant companion on my dreamboards, often reminding me that I am home wherever I am. Today, as she looks at me with such frankness, I feel her invitation to see myself the same way – clearly, openly, honestly, just as I am in this moment, without pretense. She is a reminder to be at home with where and who I am in this moment.
And I find myself very curious about the little white dog, who is also staring me right in the eye, expectant. I can almost feel him ready to spring but I don’t know which direction he’ll go. I have a feeling his message will develop over the course of this cycle. I wonder what he’ll show me.
Each month I look for what my dreamboard is inviting me to do (I am a coach, after all) and I look at how I can make that a part of this cycle of the moon. Here are some things I feel certain of…
This dreamboard invites me to…
- Choose wholesome.
- Be with my loved ones. Take care of my family.
- “Let go of needing to know what you will create before you have begun. Instead allow the creative process to be one of self-discovery, moment-to-moment revelation and pure freedom.” Flora Bowley
- Allow myself to be drenched in blessings.
- Enjoy simple pleasures.
- Follow my practices.
- Give myself alone time.
- Commit to a constant devotional practice of improvement in the areas of work, creativity, home and prosperity.
- Commit to a constant devotional practice of gratitude and celebration of others, of life, of all of our blessings.
What do you see?