Soul Reflections – The Home Edition
I’m so excited to share Soul Reflections with you – a workshop in a box that uses collage and journaling to connect you with the truth of your heart and spirit. Now you can get a hard copy or an e-version. In the video I tell you more about what you can expect from the workshop.
Here’s more info to help you decide whether Soul Reflections is for you, and if it is, you can purchase it directly on this page.
All big dreams come from the same place:
knowing who you are.
And yet this is a step that we so often miss, diving into goal-setting, planning and commitment without stopping to connect to our inner compass, to listen to the the call of our spirit, to figure out who we truly are and what we are yearning for.
Maybe we don’t know how to figure it out. Maybe we learned along the way that what we want isn’t important or realistic or practical. Maybe we got the message that following our hearts is selfish, indulgent, irresponsible, impractical – or worse, impossible. Maybe we got the message that something about us and what we are yearning for is not okay.
So what do we do? We do what we think we have to. We follow the smart plan, follow the shoulds. We go with what’s available, what’s practical, what our loved ones approve of, what looks like the next logical step and we stop dreaming about things like traveling or making the bestseller list or becoming a photographer, a dancer, a chef, an artist, a star.
And years later we discover we are in the wrong job, with the wrong partner, feeling spent and moody and unlike ourselves. Our health is suffering. Our nerves are too. And we feel guilty about being so miserable because after all, who are we to want more? But the thing is our heart is broken, our spirit is crying to be heard and we just can’t go on like this one more day. Not one.
How do we find our way home?
It all starts with reconnecting to that shiny, beautiful, tender spirit that’s still inside of you longing to be heard. It is never too late. Your soul wants to be heard. All you have to do is give it a chance to speak. The Soul Reflections workshop helps you do just that. It’s gentle and deeply powerful for opening up loving and meaningful communication between you and your spirit.
In the home edition of the Soul Reflections Workshop, I personally guide you through a process of collage and journaling that draws on your creativity and intuition and invites the deepest yearnings of your heart onto the page. There is room for the biggest and littlest of desires, for expressing the profound impact you want to make in the world and for what you hope tomorrow morning will be like. The workshop will connect you to the authentic messages that your heart has for you right now. And it’s a process you can revisit again and again to stay connected, to keep the channels of communication open and to keep growing your authentic, soul-full dreams.
When you come to know who you are and what’s in your heart, you experience a deep sense of ease. You have confidence in your self, your decisions and your direction because you are guided by your inner compass. You are able to make choices grounded in the truth of who you are. Your spirit no longer has to pinch and prod you to pay attention because you are listening. You can breathe.
That’s what I want for you. That’s what I want for all of us. To me, Soul Reflections is truly the core of the work that I do here at Jamie Ridler Studios. With all my heart I believe that our purpose is simply to be who we are and this workshop can help guide the way. The home version of this workshop developed out of my deep commitment to help you be the star you are. May it help you come alive.
Soul Reflections is a complete “workshop in a box.” It is without question the next best thing to experiencing the workshop with me live. I personally guide you through the entire Soul Reflections process, from preparation to set-up to to the workshop itself. I even give you some tips on how to share the experience with friends! This is a process you can use again and again. If you participate in Full Moon Dreamboards, this would be a beautiful way to deepen your practice with additional guidance and support.
Soul Reflections includes:
- Book: The book outlines the prep, the process and the workshop itself and also includes helpful tidbits such as a handy-dandy checklist, a timed outline for the workshop and some ways for continuing to work with your Soul Reflections board well after the workshop itself..
- Journal: Soul Reflections also includes a journal for all of your questions and observations as you go through the workshop. The journal contains all of the questions that are asked in the workshop so you don’t have to spend time worrying about copying them down. You simply focus on your answers. In both the hard copy and e-versions of the workshop, you receive a PDF file of the journal so you can print it as often as you do the workshop.
- Audio: Through the audio, I personally guide you through the workshop. It’s truly like being in the room with me. I will support you in creating a beautiful and sacred space in which to experience some quality time with your spirit. I’ll guide you through each step of the process, giving simple and easy-to-follow instructions and asking powerful questions that will help you connect to the messages within.
- Bonus: Reflections of Christine Mason Miller, artist, writer and explorer. Christine shares her own Soul Reflections experience, including her personal collages and her surprising discovery.
- Additional Bonus: When you complete the Soul Reflections process, you will have the opportunity to share your experience and be featured at Jamie Ridler Studios!
Soul Reflections is offered in 2 formats.
- Includes a PDF book, a PDF journal and a collection of MP3 audios to guide you through the process.
- Order the e-version and you can download Soul Reflections immediately!
- Price: $47
Order Soul Reflections (e-version) now and get started right away.
- Includes a full-colour printed spiral-ring book, a journal and all the recordings you need to guide you through the process on one cd.
- In this e-world we live in sometimes it is such a gift to receive a package in the mail! Purchase the hard copy and you’re all set for highlighting and writing in the margins!
- Introductory price: $67 plus shipping
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Order Soul Reflections (hard copy) now and have a tangible way to discover your heart’s desires.
Testimonials for the Home Edition
Writer, artist and explorer Christine Mason Miller says…
Spending an afternoon on the Soul Reflections exercises was a block of time that rewarded me with surprises, new insights and affirmations that I am on the right path. Truthfully, I resist exercises such as these even though I know what a difference they can make. Going through Jamie’s program reminded me that whenever I dare to move past those blocks and take the time to do some “Soul Reflecting” is time well spent!
Author and mentor Sunny Schlenger says…
Jamie has come up with something truly unique with the home edition of Soul Reflections. It really is like being in the room with her, experiencing her warm and loving presence and being gently guided along the way. For those of us who live across the country but always want to be a part of what Jamie has to offer, this is a perfect solution!
Artist and creativity guide Leah Piken Kolidas says…
I loved the gentle approach of the Soul Reflections workshop. It felt soft and flexible enough that I could make it my own, but deep enough that I could sink in and get a lot out of the process. I’ve always loved making vision boards and connecting to myself on that kind of intuitive level, but what I really appreciated about the Soul Reflections workshop was that it provided me with new ways to dive deeper into the process. Jamie is so talented at asking just the right questions to help you take your inner explorations to the next level.
Mixed media artist and workshop leader Carmen Torbus says…
What I love most about the Soul Reflections process is that it gives permission to seek, wonder and dream. It gives me freedom to explore and reveal more about me, to me. I look forward to going through this process again and again. (Read more about Carmen’s experience with Soul Reflections here)
Dancer and expressive arts therapist Silky Hart says…
Where I ended up was so different than where my logical brain would have taken me. Since every component of Soul Reflections is so rich and well-thought out – it became a fun adventure to see what would be revealed next. And, that is the magic of letting our intuitive impulses take over and guide us. I would like to celebrate Jamie for masterfully creating such a beautiful and insightful gift for all of us. (Read more about Silky’s experience with Soul Reflections here)