Transcription Team: Creative Living with Jamie
We’re so excited that you’re interested in volunteering and becoming a part of our transcription team. It’s wonderful to have your help in creating our podcast bundles – delicious compilations of creative living inspiration!
Before Joining the Team…
- Download and read the CLwJ Transcription Team (includes welcome, sample, badge & style guide).
To Claim Your Episode…
- Choose from the episodes we are currently working on.
- Be sure you can get the transcripts in by the deadline or sooner.
- Sign up in the comments below for the one episode you would most like to transcribe. (If you list multiple episodes, only the first one on your list will be considered claimed)
- Important: Be sure to read all of the comments to be sure that someone has not already claimed the episode. We want to be sure there’s no duplication of effort!
We’re currently working on…
Wrapping Up Everything to Season 5 (Deadline February 28)
- Silky Hart, dancer, artist and expressive arts therapist (23:00) (download and/or find out more)
- CLAIMED. Summer Pierre, artist, writer and musician (22:53) (download and/or find out more)
- CLAIMED. Loes van Mierlo, world traveler (20:45) (download and/or find out more)
- Misha Allard, goddess of partnerships, founder of Tagged by Kindness (26.33)(download and/or find out more)
- Kara Jones aka Mother Henna, coach and artist (28:o3) (download and/or find out more)
- CLAIMED. Kimberly Wilson, writer, do-gooder & entrepreneur (27:54) (download and/or find out more)
- Sally G, Founder of Caring Creates (31:45) (download and/or find out more)
- Alex Hickey, singer/songwriter (29:08) (download and/or find out more)
- If your transcript is accepted, your name and a link to your site or blog will appear at the end of the episode you transcribed (e.g. This episode transcribed by Shannon Ridler of planetshannon).
- You will also receive an e-copy of your season’s bundle for free!
- You’ll have a special spot in the hearts of the Creative Living with Jamie team!